is to improve the quaility of life of all people by gathering and distributing, in an efficient and accountable manner, community resources which respond to priority health and human service needs. We do this by:
- Identifying the needs of our families, children and disadvantaged
- Encouraging the community’s participation in not-for-profit responses
- Stimulating the community’s financial generosity
- Acknowledging the efforts and accomplishments of our community
- Evaluating the results of our efforts
Diversity, Vision, and Value Statement
To value all individuals…
without regard for their race, religion, color, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical challenge, veteran status, or age…is to practice DIVERSITY.
To value and embrace our differences…
as an integral part of the human experience, as a key component of service to others, as a valuable incentive for our growth and development…is to practice DIVERSITY.
is to create and maintain an organizational environment, which recognizes and values distinct human differences. We will collaborate to create an environment in which all people are welcome to perform to their potential. We will utilize the skills, talents, and resources of all members of our community. We will value and demonstrate these principles in all that we do because to do so
….is to practice DIVERSITY.
13 Non-Profit Agencies throughout Putnam, Bureau and LaSalle Counties